I finally broke the 30,000 mark yesterday, very pleased! I actually just wrote the final scene as well, but thankfully there’s a huge pile of empty space and notes between scenes still – lucky as I still need to find 18,320 words to fill the gaps.
- @ManveenRana Well done you! 3 weeks ago
- @FionaMcleodHill Such a humble person, tireless public servant and beloved head of state, she was everything we cou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @JohnFinnemore Glorious use of the exposition truck! 5 months ago
- @ThomasMightSnap That is GLORIOUS! 6 months ago
- @ManveenRana Congratulations!!!! 8 months ago